Nuqi Cosmetics Ltd. Provides the service set out in our website. Your use of this website is governed by the Terms and Conditions set out below. By using our website, completing the customer registration with us or placing an order on the website you agree to be governed and bound by the Terms and Conditions.
1. use of the website
- Nuqi Cosmetics Ltd.is the supplier of the goods.
- To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and to lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website you must have:
- Registered to use the Website;
- Be the holder of a valid debit/credit card.
You confirm that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate and up to date in all respects. If your personal information changes then please contact us immediately by e-mail on email@example.com. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name.
- This contract shall be concluded in the UK and is governed by UK Law.
- The information we gather consists of: name, address, telephone number, e-mail and credit card details. Any other information you wish to provide is offered under your own discretion and by your own decision.
- When you provide personal information, it is provided to enable us to process your order. By providing it you consent to it being used by Nuqi Cosmetics Ltd.
- We may use this information for internal purposes only for assessing our business processes: enhancing the web site, business and marketing development.
- This information will only be used internally and not given out to anyone outside the company.
- We may use this personal information to notify you of our products, promotions and special offers, unless requested not to. We may disclose personal information to comply with any legal process or government request.
- Any information disclosed to us that is not requested is done at the customer’s initiative.
- We implement physical, electronic, procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
- Should any part of the company be sold you agree to transfer of this personal information.
- We can not be held liable for any breach of security outside of our control. Despite all efforts, there is always a risk that security is breached. This is a reality of all internet use. Despite all our efforts the personal information you submit is submitted at your own risk.
3. Placing an Order and Order Acceptance
- By clicking on the confirm order button you place your order request for goods from the Website. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions.
- Once you have placed your order, we will send to you an acknowledgement providing you with a payment reference and the value of your order, which has been debited from your credit/debit card.
- If you do require any information regarding your order(s) please contact us on:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or if we identify a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
- If we are unable to fulfil your order we will contact you by email advising you of this.
4. Description of Products
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are accurate at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- This may not always be up to date.
- We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing products on the Website. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law or due to certain limitations encountered through the mechanics of the Website, we can not guarantee that product descriptions, colours or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
5. Price & Payments
- Nuqi Cosmetics (Nuqi Cosmetics Ltd.) is a company registered in England.
- All prices indicated for products on the website are exclusive of delivery charges. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered and delivery charges as set out in the Delivery.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognized by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the Payment section of this Website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account as set out in the Payment section of this Website.
- We can not be held liable for any delays due to card validation checks.
6. Passing of Property
- We will retain the legal ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by UK Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
- All products we may supply you are for personal use only and can not be re-sold.
7. Delivery and Acceptance
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 Hours after receipt of order.
- Orders should be delivered within 3 – 8 working days after receipt of order. Any delivery time-scales quoted to you are indicative only.
- All orders must be signed for on receipt. Delivered in normal working hours. If this is not possible you may want to give us an alternative address.
- To view shipping and delivery cost please see Shipping /refunds.
- For International shipping any extra tax or custom charges for your country are payable by you.
- Nuqi Cosmetics does not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party. As soon as you have received the goods, you will assume all risk of the goods.
- Upon receipt of the goods you must inspect the goods and you will be deemed to have accepted the goods unless you notify us that you wish to return the goods in accordance with the Returns Procedures. If no such action is taken, we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the goods at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you when an order is received, please contact us on email email@example.com.
9. Returns Procedure
- No goods can be exchanged or refunded due to hygiene reasons.
- Except for damaged products.
- To report damaged products e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
– order reference number
– subject line: DAMAGED
– whether you require a refund or exchange.
We will issue you a returns authorisation number, after which you can return the unopened goods with the returns authorisation number attached.
- Please send to: email@example.com
- We regret we cannot refund any postage charges incurred if you have changed your mind about your purchase.
- We do not accept any cancellations.
- We regret we can not refund any postage charges incurred if you have changed your mind once the goods have been dispatched.
11. Customer Service
- If you have any queries in respect of the goods, suggestions or questions relating to the Website and /or products please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Intellectual Property and Trademark
- All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of Nuqi Cosmetics Ltd. and is protected by KS and international copyright laws.
- The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the “Trade Marks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of Nuqi Cosmetics in the UK, United States and other countries, and are protected by US and international trade mark laws.
- Except as set forth in the limited licence below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content, the Trade Marks, nor any other portion of the Website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
13. Limited Licence Use
- We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access and make personal use of the Website. Other use can not be made without written consent.
- Any unauthorised use by you of the Website terminates the limited licence set forth in this section without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
14. Limited Libaility
- The Website is presented “as is”. We make no representations or warranties of any kind in connection with these terms or the Website, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
- You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable, whether legal or otherwise, under any circumstances, for any of the following:
1) Interruption of business;
2) Access delays or access interruptions to the Website;
3) Data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification;
4) Loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-Website links on the Website;
5) Computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during ?hyperlink? to or from third party websites;
6) Any inconsistencies, inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the content
7) Events beyond our reasonable control.
- Further, to the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the Website regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Nuqi Cosmetics (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), from all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, obligations and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of
- your use of and access to the Site and the Interactive Services;
- a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above regarding Content;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party (including, without limitation, any copyright, property or privacy right); or
- Ingredients are clearly labelled on the product, so any allergens or reactions caused is not at liability to the company, it is liable to yourself.
- Please see the ingredients list for a thorough analysis of our ingredients and discuss with your dermatologist/qualified healthcare provider before purchase.
- All products should be used strictly in accordance with their instructions, precautions and guidelines.
- You should always check the ingredients for products to avoid potential allergic reactions.
- Use of the Site is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice: the Site is solely an online store for specialty beauty products. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the use of any goods, products or information received from the Site before using or relying on them.
- Your physician or health care practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and we encourage you to visit these Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are fully aware of our Terms and Conditions. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms and Conditions.
- We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods to any person for any reason whatsoever, to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the Website. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing of any goods from this Website whether or not such goods have been sold; removing or editing content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by email at email@example.com.